An organization called To the Stars Academy of Arts & Science just released a video titled “Go Fast: Official USG Footage of UAP for Public Release,” which they claim is the third of three official USG videos selected for release after multiple government organizations reviewed it.
They claim to be the first to obtain a copy of the video (below).
The footage was reportedly captured by a U.S. Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet, making use of one “Rayteon ATFLIR Pod” that was being operated by a weapons system operator and aerial observer who was highly trained, with millions of dollars in government money.
The video is reportedly an encounter between the Navy and some kind of UFO type thing in 2015 off the East Coast of the United States. According to the official video’s description:
“This footage was captured by a U.S. Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet using the Raytheon ATFLIR Pod that was being operated by a highly trained aerial observer and weapons system operator whom the government has spent millions of dollars to train. Go Fast reveals a previously undisclosed Navy encounter that occurred off the East Coast of the United States in 2015 and the object in view remains unidentified.”
While a few people who regularly pay attention to this kind of thing took notice, most people did not yet.
— :: Hjalmar Sand :: (@HjalmarSand) March 10, 2018
GO FAST – The third video release from To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science.https://t.co/2PIzrn8YpX
— Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Info (@UAPinfo) March 10, 2018
One article about this was published in the Washington Post and it was cited by a user on a forum. At first, the article could not be found but now the link is again working. In case the article goes down, here is a portion of it.
A powerful man wrote this article in the Washington Post, and he is an adviser to the To the Stars Academy for Arts and Science that published the video. In the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, Christopher Mellon was deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence. In his article, titled “The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?” he said:
“In December, the Defense Department declassified two videos documenting encounters between U.S. Navy F-18 fighters and unidentified aircraft. The first video captures multiple pilots observing and discussing a strange, hovering, egg-shaped craft, apparently one of a “fleet” of such objects, according to cockpit audio. The second shows a similar incident involving an F-18 attached to the USS Nimitz carrier battle group in 2004.”
“A third declassified video, released by To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science , a privately owned media and scientific research company to which I’m an adviser, reveals a previously undisclosed Navy encounter that occurred off the East Coast in 2015.”
The powerful man who wrote that article said that these videos, as well as observations from radar operators and pilots, seem to prove the existence of mysterious “aircraft far superior to anything possessed by the United States or its allies.” Basically he’s implying they are either extra-terrestrial or something developed by say Russia or China.
Apparently since 2015, over a dozen incidents just like this occurred off of the East Coast alone.
Last October, the Air Force reportedly launched F-15 fighters in a failed attempt to actually intercept what they basically implied was a UFO: they said it was an “unidentified high-speed aircraft looping over the Pacific Northwest.”
Things sure are getting strange. It would seem as if the government now wants us to think about UFO’s, and surprisingly a desensitized public isn’t even that interested. People would be wise to scarcely trust what they hear, regardless of how supposedly credible a source is.